The Sony Alpha 57 with Translucent Mirror Technology and up to 12fps was announced on 13 March 2012.
Official Headline Information
Power-packed camera with unique features including Full HD progressive recording and new Auto Portrait Framing at an accessible price
- High speed 12 fps shooting with full-time continuous autofocus (in Tele-zoom Continuous Advance Priority AE mode)
- Full HD 50p video with full P/A/S/M control
- World’s first* Auto Portrait Framing
- Clear Image Zoom for detail-packed close-ups
- New high-resolution Tru-Finder
with 100% coverage
- 16.1 effective megapixels Exmor
APS HD CMOS sensor plus latest BIONZ processor
- Extended sensitivity range ISO 100 – 16000
- 15-point AF system with 3 cross sensors
*As of December 2011. Among interchangeable lens digital cameras.
Here is the image gallery of the Sony Alpha 57
Click for the next page for Additional Details